I thought I'd made a little underground blog that no one but my family and friends would read! but, apparently I was wrong. I am not disappointed at all- and all though I have not had time to post up any new blogs, I haven't ENTIRELY stopped cooking. Thing is- my home computer went out! For some strange reason the ethernet card went out and I Just found this out yesterday, after 2 weeks without net access. So, earlier in November I was tagged for a meme by Marye. At first I had no idea what to do with it, being a nOOb and all, but after looking at a few other blogs I found out what I'm suppossed to do! *haha, I know, I'm a dork.
4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Laredo, TX- my hometown and current residing place. There is a serious lack of tasty food options, but I still call it home!
2. Signal Hill, California- California, what else is there to say? The weather is beautiful and a lot of things to do. I miss it, but don't know if I'll ever go back!
3. Houston, TX- I love it. I love the traffic, the food, the fun, humid weather- this is definitely somewhere I'm looking forward to going back to one day.
4. I don't recall living anywhere else- could possibly be because I'm a mere 22 yrs old, but I will definitely update this #4 spot when I find a new home!
4 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Dental Assistant
2. Medical Transcriber
3. Missionary/ Spanish Translator
4. Clerk @ Employee Health
4 FAVOURITE FOODS
1. Mexican Rice
2. French Fries w/Ketchup & Pepper
3. Enchiladas Suizas
4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY
1. Pagosa Springs, CO
2. Dallas, TX
3. Guadalcazar, Mexico
4. Sabinas, Mexico
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. @ home in bed or the hospital in labor!
2. France- I need to taste some good French food, besides what my hubby cooks for me.
3. Somewhere with snow, in front of the fireplace w/hot chocolate and marshmallows!
4. Chicago, IL- I wanna see their Farmer's Markets!
4 FANTASTIC BLOGGERS I'D LIKE TO TAG:
*i'll have to think about this one!*